If you could have longer fuller darker eyelashes for $3 a day wouldn’t you give it a try? What if the results were guaranteed and backed by clinical laboratory testing – now we are talking a sure thing! What women wouldn’t desire longer thicker fuller eyelashes? Throughout the centuries women have darkened their 3d mink fur eyelash factoryto appear more alluring and attractive. Countless sonnets and poems have been written about the beauty of a woman’s alluring eye. Today science and poetry meet. Women today have available a scientifically tested eyelash growth serum with proven results.Axstn
Let’s take a walk down the road of history:
3400 BCE Ancient Egyptian women blended kohl, crocodile dung (how sanitary), honey and water applied as a mascara with applicators made from bone and ivory. This home-blended beauty product deepened the lashes – believed by these ancient people to be the window of the soul. Both ancient men and women used this mascara to conceal the eyes and ward off both evil spirits and bad energy.
1830 CE Victorian women were very fashionable, wearing formal attire daily and investing hours into beautifying themselves. Many women spent hours in their dressing rooms mixing home blended concoctions of ash and elderberry along with other ingredients of the day to fabricate eyeliners and mascara type products to line and deepen 3d mink fur eyelash factory.
1872 CE Petroleum jelly was patented and incorporated into many beauty products including those designed to deepen and enrich 3d mink fur eyelash factory.
1917 CE Maybelline cosmetics developed the first commercial selling cosmetic cake-mascara. Formulated with petroleum and black coal dust the company still thrives today.
2008 Latisse the first approved prescription eyelash growth serum is available. Consumers are wary of the various damaging side effects and seek natural, safer alternatives. Side effects include:
1. Itching of the eyelids
2. Darkening of the iris
3. Darkening of the eyelid skin
4. Worsening of eye diseases such as uveitis, allergic conjunctivitis, iritis.
2010 Lash Relonge is developed. A natural 3d mink fur eyelash factory growth serum, clinically tested by independent AMA Laboratories. Clinical tests reveal astonishing results in just weeks.
- Clinically proven to increase eyelash density up to 82% in only 4-weeks.
- Better than 53% average increase of all panellists tested.
- Complete safety testing has been completed on this product to prove there is absolutely no damage or irritation caused to either the cornea or the skin surrounding the eyes when used as directed.
Beauty Benefits of this lash growth serum:
- On average our testers have seen a 55% increase in lash length after using the lash serum for 4 weeks. Some testers have seen as high as 82% increase in lash length.
- You may notice results in your lash appearance in as few as two weeks.
- Formulated to be non-irritating to sensitive eyes.
- Apply a thin line nightly to each upper eyelid at the lash line, as you would apply an eyeliner. You will begin to notice the appearance of thicker, fuller, longer 3d mink fur eyelash factory in 4-6 weeks.
Lash Relonge [http://www.beautedeparis.fr/lash-relonge/product.asp] is not a cosmetic product like mascara – it is a growth serum and conditioner formulated to help natural eyelashes grow fuller and thicker. You may continue to use mascara with 3d mink fur eyelash factory Relonge although you may not even want to.
Jennifer Hughs is the pen name for the health and lifestyles writer who is compensated by Value Marketing, Inc. d/b/a Lab88. The author has 20+ years in the cosmetic and health industries and has worked with leading beauty and health publications.